Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Gift received and exchanges sent

Today I received this lovely redwork pin pillow from Becky SC. She did a wonderful job of stitching and finishing this pin pillow. I just love it. Thank you Becky.


I heard today that Vonna received this Ribbon Candy Ornament for a private Christmas ornament exchange. I have been wanting to make one of these and Vonna was the prefect reason.
This is a needle roll I stitched for Nic for an exchange. This pattern is from Lavender Wings. Another project I have wanted to stitch and finally did.

So much of my stitching has been for exchanges so I have not been able to post many pictures since I am waiting for them to reach their new owners.


4 comments:

Irene said...

Lovely stitching. I've never seen a ribbon candy ornament before, very nice.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Becky outdid herself, what a stupendously lovel pin pillow.
Your exchanges are both lovely ;o)and I know of at least one of them on first hand knowledge!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

I saw the ribbon candy ornament on Vonna's blog it came out great and the needleroll is lovely. Congrats on the finishes. CJ(ok;-)

Anonymous said...

absolutely love the piece you recieved in redwork its gorgoeus your candy alloment is sweet lol pardon the pun and the needle roll is simply divine well done..