Friday, May 18, 2012

I LOVE my new sewing machine.....

I was out today garage saling with my daughter and while we were out we stopped at a quilt shop.
I spotted this very cute fabric and knew I needed to make myself a set of stitching pouches.



Here is my set of stitching pouches.  Since getting my new sewing machine I have been trying out all of it's stitches. I have made these pouches before and would sew snaps on them well since I have a really nice automatic buttonhole maker with my new machine I decided I would put buttonhole's in these pouches. 
.  Boy let me tell you the buttonhole worked excellently.  I am so excited.  



Here is a view of the inside.  I just love this fabric.  Nice sewing theme. 



A close up of the inside fabric.





Here I am with my new sewing machine.  It is a Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 875.  It has been worth every penny I spent on it!!!!


I made an extra set of pouches to put up for sale.  If you are interested please email me.  I will sell this set for $45 plus shipping.  If you would like just the larger pouch it would be $30 plus shipping and the smaller version is $20 plus shipping.  These pouches are made with quality quilt fabric and have a button hole--not snaps.

 I only have one set of these pouches right now but if you would like to order either size or a set just let me know and I will make them for you.


 
  Here is a picture with to show that the larger pouch is big enough for a regular size pattern.

 
The smaller version will hold this type of pattern.  


 I bought this cute reusable craft bag from JoAnn's the other day.  Now I really like the bag, it is very cute but can you spot the problem????

Someone must have been asleep when checking the spelling---Caft???? 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  


 

1 comment:

Ginny said...

You've chosen the very best sewing machine on the market, IMHO. In our household, we won't use anything other than Husqvarna machines! (No, I don't sell them, although I did once apply for a job doing just that, but I withdrew my application.) Anyway, you've done a great job with your pouches. What project will you tackle next?