Monday, April 21, 2008

Garden Theme Exchange

I was so excited to come home from work today and find a package.

It was from Wanda. She had my name for the Garden Theme exchange.

She stitched me a wonderful needle roll. It was a Brightneedle Freebie
design--stitched one over one. I just love it.

She also included a piece of fabric--(good for finishes) a candle, lotion,
a file, some stickers and most importantly a skein of Silk N' Colors and
a Kelmscott Love scissors, which I have been wanting.

Thanks so much Wanda, I am really happy with all you sent and the time
you took to stitch the needle roll.

Happy Stitching.











5 comments:

JillMN said...

I love the needleroll. Great exchange.

Wanda said...

So glad you liked it I was sweating bullets and hoping that the needleroll would turn out right!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It's a beautiful exchage Joan, Wanda did a super job! Congrats :)

Daffycat said...

Beautiful stitching, Wanda! Joan, you lucky gal!

Cathy B said...

You received a beautiful needleroll from Wanda! Great over one stitching!