Here are the flower frogs I found. Once I found the frogs, I then began looking for bases that would work with the frogs. The two frogs towards the left back with scissors in them had built in bases, so to speak. The rest of the frogs were like the two flat ones in front. I found some bases that seem to work quite well for the other frogs.
Here are what some of them look like with scissors in them. It's sad to say but this is not even all of my scissors collection. I am afraid I have a terrible collection sickness!!!
This picture has the addition of two jars I found. Sixty dollars later and I have quite a collection I am thinking some of my stitching buds with be wanting some of these frogs. That is why I purchased so many.
Finally just a pic of the jars. Not sure what I will be doing with them, but I did put my extra fobs in the one jar for now.