Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Fair & Square and some finishing--

Saturday I received my Spring Fair and Square from Linda B. She stitched me this square by Plum Pudding Needleart.
I really like the design. Thank you so much Linda. I enjoyed this exchange and our emails very much.
Another new stitching friend.

Now here is the end result of the squares. I just finished them today.

Here is the back. A very cute pin keep.


Next finish was a group project from the Friday night stitching girls. As of right now three of us have it done. Jill and I did the finishing work this weekend. This pattern is from With My Needle called My Favorite Things Basket.

Here are the accessories with the basket.


My last finish is a La D Da design called A-Z and in between. I finished this one into a box type finish.


And here is the reason I have not been blogging much. Picture of Grandma not very good, but this was at the end of the day at the end of a VERY busy week. All of our children were home for a family get together. These are the grandchildren which live in Tennessee. Jacob who is two years old and was not very well this day and his sister Emily who is 3 1/2 months old.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I will be blogging a little more regularly.
HAPPY STITCHING!!!!!

5 comments:

JillMN said...

Joanus,
The picture of you with the grandkids is precious. It is a great picture, although you look exhausted. LOL!

Isn't it great to have those damn baskets done? I feel so relieved. Thanks again for letting me come over so we could suffer through the finishing together! :)

Daffycat said...

Wonderful F&S finish!

Your basket looks lovely, congratulations on finishing it!

imnverted said...

Beautiful finishes!

Cindy F. said...

What a sweet pio of you with your adorable grandbabies:)
The pinkeep is adorable...stitching and finishing!! AND THAT BASKET!! Oh wow! It's gorgeous!! Congrats on that amazing finish! and all the sweet pieces that go with it!
Your La-D-Da box is sooo pretty:)
Good job!! Hope your grandson is feeling better:) I know you enjoyed your home filled with your family.

Ellen said...

Joan,

Congratuatlions on having completed your basket. YOu did a beautiful job!!

I would love for you to send me soem photos to post at my new blog http://www.withmyneedle-ellen.blogspot.com