Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Fair & Square and some finishing--

Saturday I received my Spring Fair and Square from Linda B. She stitched me this square by Plum Pudding Needleart.
I really like the design. Thank you so much Linda. I enjoyed this exchange and our emails very much.
Another new stitching friend.

Now here is the end result of the squares. I just finished them today.

Here is the back. A very cute pin keep.


Next finish was a group project from the Friday night stitching girls. As of right now three of us have it done. Jill and I did the finishing work this weekend. This pattern is from With My Needle called My Favorite Things Basket.

Here are the accessories with the basket.


My last finish is a La D Da design called A-Z and in between. I finished this one into a box type finish.


And here is the reason I have not been blogging much. Picture of Grandma not very good, but this was at the end of the day at the end of a VERY busy week. All of our children were home for a family get together. These are the grandchildren which live in Tennessee. Jacob who is two years old and was not very well this day and his sister Emily who is 3 1/2 months old.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I will be blogging a little more regularly.
HAPPY STITCHING!!!!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Joanus,
The picture of you with the grandkids is precious. It is a great picture, although you look exhausted. LOL!

Isn't it great to have those damn baskets done? I feel so relieved. Thanks again for letting me come over so we could suffer through the finishing together! :)

Daffycat said...

Wonderful F&S finish!

Your basket looks lovely, congratulations on finishing it!

Rachel said...

Beautiful finishes!

Suzanne said...

I love those squares and you have finished them very nicely. The A-Z design is really cute and very beautifully finished.

That basket is magnificent. I was admiring Jill's on her blog. You both have amazing patience and finishing skills to get them done.

Your grandchildren are very cute. You certainly look the proud grandma.

Cindy F. said...

What a sweet pio of you with your adorable grandbabies:)
The pinkeep is adorable...stitching and finishing!! AND THAT BASKET!! Oh wow! It's gorgeous!! Congrats on that amazing finish! and all the sweet pieces that go with it!
Your La-D-Da box is sooo pretty:)
Good job!! Hope your grandson is feeling better:) I know you enjoyed your home filled with your family.

With My Needle said...

Joan,

Congratuatlions on having completed your basket. YOu did a beautiful job!!

I would love for you to send me soem photos to post at my new blog http://www.withmyneedle-ellen.blogspot.com