Wednesday, July 2, 2008

An Exchange and Ornament

This was a replacement package for Fair and Square
exchanges that Vonna didn't receive.




This week Jill and I put together an exchange package
for Vonna. Jill Stitched the squares and I put together
most of the goodies. I made the project bag, pincushion
chicken, thread drops, and the thread holder, with the
Twisted Stitcher on it, my daughter-in-law painted the
magnets and needle case. Jill made the thread counter
and provided the tins. We had a good time putting this
together for Vonna.




Here's the ornament I made for the Bride's Tree
SAL Ornament. I really like the three sided idea.
This pattern came from the 2007 Just Cross Stitch
Ornament Magazine. It was stitched on 28 count fabric
with DMC floss.

Now I am living for the next few days. Jill and I are going
to have a mini stitching retreat from Thursday-Saturday.
I love 3 day holiday weekends!!!
Have a happy and safe 4th.

1 comment:

staci said...

You guys did such a wonderful job, what a generous surprise! Your project bags are quite infamous aren't they???

Love that ornament too :)