Monday, May 3, 2010

New header and life update....

It has been a month now since we have returned home from our nine months in Aberdeen, SD. With that being said I have put up a new header which conveys my feelings about being back home in Minnesota!!

Here is a picture of me on the day we left Aberdeen. I was very excited to be leaving for home. I have been so busy trying to get settled here back at home I have not had a lot of time to blog all the things that have happened in the last month so I am going to try to get caught up.

Here is a picture my stitching bud Lori modified for my scrap book. A cute little reminder of our days in South Dakota--As they say Great Faces, Great Places--South Dakota!!!!


I will be posting about my BIG birthday and a some other stitching related happenings in the next day or so..


3 comments:

Jill said...

AMEN!

edie said...

Joan, just found your blog, and it is wonderful! I have taken, and will be taking, classes from Barb and Alma -- they are just the BEST! Thank you so much for including pictures of the Indiana retreat. Questions: how do you get so much done in a class situation? Are you a fast stitcher, and if so, tell me your secret! How do you hold your chart while you are stitching, do you have a stand, clip, magnetic board???? Do you use a hoop? Thanks for any info you are inclined to give! In my very near future there's a tall glass of ice tea and uninterrupted time to read through your great blog!

Suzanne said...

You must be so pleased to be going home and be back with all your friends.