Friday, July 29, 2011

Fobs, fobs and more fobs

Here is what I have accomplished since last Friday. I decided that I needed to start stitching some fobs, especially after I looked and found out that I have 14 Sweetheart Tree fobs waiting to be stitched!!!!


This is the front of the three fobs I stitched and finished this week.


First up what started it all this Sweetheart Tree design called Stitcher's Favorite fob. It is stitched on 32 count platinum with the threads called for. I have a stitching bud who wanted to borrow this pattern and I figured I should at least get mine stitched. So with that it started the fob frenzy:) I do have to say that as cute as the Sweetheart Tree fobs are they are a bit on the putzy side!!!!
Started 7-22-11
Finished 7-24-11


Which brought me to this fob that I recieved for a birthday gift in 2010. It is the Shepherd's Bush 2010 fob with the gingher Elena scissors, which I had. This was a kit so it was stitched with the materials provided.
Started and Finished 7-24-2010.


I had bought this Shepherd's Bush Be Happy fob earlier this year and since I had the scissors to go with it I decided it was time to get it stitched up. This to was a kit.
Started 7-25-11
Finished 7-28-11

Now besides the 14 Sweetheart Tree fob patterns I probably have just as many other designs to do. I'd like to say that I will stay on track with fobs but I just may have to take a little break and work on some other projects.

Hope I have enought life left in me for all the stash I have:)

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stitching.

8 comments:

JillMN said...

FOB-U-LOUS! You have been busy. It's a good thing we have are stitching, isn't it? They are all gorgeous. I don't think I have that needlework fob, I don't even remember even seeing it. I haven't located the ST fobs I do have yet. LOL!

Deborah said...

Love all the fobs! The best thing about fobs is that you must have scissors to use with them. Yeah!

Faye said...

They are all precious!! Can't ever have too many fobs!!! Take care, Faye

Chris said...

Beautiful fobs! I am sure that you have some more naked scissors waiting for some of the other ones to be stitched up :)

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely fobs.

Unknown said...

they look great and i'm looking forward to the next lot.

Hugs Yvon.

Katrina said...

They are all so sweet!!! Congrats on the finishes :-).

Karen said...

that's a fob-a-palooza! you are just cruising along on those! great job!