Wednesday, November 28, 2012

VERY LATE post on my drawing winner......


First of all I am sorry that this drawing is late.  I have been busy lately with my Grammy duties:)
and busy with family and Thanksgiving festivities.

The winner of the project pouch is Marilyn.

Congratulations Marilyn and if you will email me your address I will get your pouch out to you right away.

Thank you for all of your comments.


I have just publish a new page titled Mama Joan's Stitching Shoppe.  I have pouches and accessories already made and available for purchase.  These would make great Christmas gifts for your favorite stitcher or yourself.  

Happy Stitching.


8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks so much Joan.
I've e-mailed you.
Marilyn

Unknown said...


Are you looking to advertise your product? Backpack Billboards are the
new way to promote
Walking billboards.

Robert Jennifer said...

Thanks, I enjoy it! We all love the idea whenever people bond in addition to reveal opinions.natürliche potenzmittel

Robert Jennifer said...

I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...best armor for preppers

Robert Jennifer said...

I haven't used Painter's Touch lacquer, so I'm not sure if it would yellow. I typically use Rustoleum Lacquer and haven't had yellowing issues. spectroscopic reflectometer

Robert Jennifer said...

This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article, great way of bring this topic to discussion.GNC

Robert Jennifer said...

And the world just got a little more icky. The puppeteer behind Elmo (so to speak) has resigned after being accused of rogering young boys. Pure Safari

Unknown said...

I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future.Φορέματα