Monday, December 9, 2013

I Have been busy....

I have been stitching and finishing since my last post.
I should have done some posting but I have just been to busy.
First up is my Ladies Prim Society kit I received a week or so ago.


Threadwork Primitives--Holiday Patchwork kit. 
Stitched on 32 count R & R Winter Brew linen with overdyes provided in the kit.
I finished it a bit different from the kit.  They used another piece of linen for the back
of the bag.  I decided to line it and used fabric for the back.  I backed it with the fabric that
the bag is laying on.
Started 12-4-2013
Finished 12-8-2013

Here it is hanging on the back of the door.
I will have to say I like the way it turned out.



This is a new Homespun Elegance design--Your State Holiday Home.
I stitched this on 32 count Willow Green and used DMC threads.
Started 11-25-2013
Finished 11-27-2013

 Here is a Foxwood Crossing sled I stitched awhile back for our Christmas tree this year.


I stitched these Foxwood Crossing sleds for our grandkids.  
The top three are for our grandsons and the bottom two for our 
granddaughters.  


Then I have done some sewing too.  My son-in-law made this bed for the oldest granddaughter's
new doll.  
So I made the mattress and a sheet for it.  I think it turned out pretty good.



Of course then I needed to make a blanket for the bed.
Next up is a quilt.  
I have a lot to get done before Christmas!!!!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

You are getting quite a bit done. Looking fabulous.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

You have been a busy bee! I'm sure all those linens were a joy!

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Joan: I love all your stitching but the sleds are my fav, the bed is adorable.
Merry Christmas

Catherine

Marilyn said...

All great projects.
You've been busy!
Love the Dolly bed, he did a great job on it, and you too on the mattress and sheet.
Marilyn

Faye said...

You've really been busy Joan!!! I live all the sewing and those sled ornies are darling... Perfect for the grandchildren....