Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My first finishes of 2017

I have managed to get a couple finishes done this year!!

 This is a Cloudsfactory piece called I Cross Stitch-Quote.
I stitched this on white 28 count linen with DMC threads.
Started 1-1-2017
Finished 1-3-2017
Had this frame in my stash, I think I paid $1.91 for it!!  
All I had to do was paint it black.

This was my second finish for 2017.
 Blackbird Designs-Ladies Prim Society Kit called "Tis the Season"
sewing bag.
Stitched on 36 count Blackbird Nest by R & R with overdyed threads 
included in the kit.
Started 12-25-2016
Finished 1-9-2017


 This is the back of the bag.

 And the front. 
This bag turned out pretty cute.

 This is my third finish for 2017.  I started this piece back in 2008 or 2009 one of
my WIPS.  Trying on getting some of them done.
The Drawn Thread-The Wayward Garden.
Stitched on a mystery 32 count linen with DMC.
Finished 1-11-2017


I have been busy sewing project bags.  Here are a couple of bags
I have for sale.

 The front of the bag has vinyl so that you can see what is in it.
This is a standard size bag which is 11 x 13 inches
Works quite well with full size patterns.
Also holds linen and threads.


This is what the back looks like.

 Another bag. Farm theme.


A view of the back fabric.

 This is a cute little flossie bag.

 Again the back view.

I have a Facebook page--Madebymamajoan which has all the bags I have available.
I also do custom orders of different sizes and themes.
Stop by and check them out.

I also just posted a new Flosstube Video--Queen of Quite A Lot!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day:)



6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Nice finishes.
The BB bag is so pretty.
Love that floss bobbin fabric!
Marilyn

pj said...

Hi Joan,
Just watched your floss tube! You are a busy lady. I was wondering if you have a project bag for sale like your black crown bag or the black and white sewing fabric with the red X interior? I posted a message on the bag on FB with red flowers. You can see I am looking for black and white with red bags. I would take a half bag instead too if you have enough fabric to make that. You can send me an email or FB message.

Thanks....Happy 2017!

Pam Hoerner

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your finishes! What lovely projects you have finished! Your bags look great.

Christine said...

Love the colors in the BBD bag and the Garden sampler is beautiful! Your project bags are adorable and the see-through window is a great idea.

Grandma Luvs2DP said...

I love your wips and finishes! You did an awesome job on your video!!!I am a new follower I also visited your blog! I love your project blog but don't do Facebook is another way to see what's available and prices of them. I really need one and I love the see thru look,the little cross stitches fabric is just too cute!!
grannystitches2010.blogspot.com my blog and my email is grannystitches2010@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank for your sharing the great blog!

ผลบอลเมื่อ