Monday, August 14, 2017

2017 County Fair Results

Entered these pieces into the local county fair, which was held the beginning of August.
I had 3 first place plus a Grand Champion, 5 second place and 1 third place ribbons.
I am also going to show pictures of each piece.

Here are the results.


My Grand Champion win was Lila's Studios Barefoot Days-Summer.


My second first place winner is Annie Beez Folk Art-God Save the Queen.

Here is my 3rd First place winner.  Plum Street Samplers-Fraktur Friends.

I forgot to put this piece in the picture with all the otherpieces.
This is Mani di Donna--Patriotic Days.
A second place win!!

Heartstring Samplery--Cross Stitch Nation.
Another Second place. 


 Jean Farrish-ABC Christmas Stocking another second place win.


 
Cloudsfactory-Quote the 4th second place win.

 My final second place win is Long Dog Samplers-Cardinal Points.

 My lone 3rd place win is Plum Street Samplers-Sew Sisters.

Now I am on to the State Fair with these pieces.
Wish me luck!!!!

We also had our annual retreat at the beginning of August.  I will be posting about 
all of those happenings soon:)

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope everyone has a great week.

Joan


7 comments:

Stasi said...

Congrats Joan..you did very well. Hope you have as much success at the state level too!

Robin in Virginia said...

Joan, congratulations on your entries and their ribbons from your fair. Best wishes to you as you take them on to the state level. Well done!

CalamityJr said...

What great recognition of your lovely stitching! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your results.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Joan, Each of those ribbons is well deserved. Congratulations! And good luck at the state fair. Happy stitching! Andrea

Marilyn said...

Congrats on all of your ribbons!
Wishing you luck at the State Fair.
Marilyn

Von said...

Congratulations on your excellent winnings at the fair and continued good luck at the state fair!

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, Joan! You did very well and I love every one of your pieces.