Friday, February 23, 2018

Some more finishes

Playing catch up again:)
Here is my LHN Farmhouse Christmas Little Red Barn FFO'D.

Turned out rather well.  

 I found this rake at Hobby Lobby and thought it would workout well for all of my ornaments/pillows when they are all done.  We will see how it goes.

 This piece is from Heart in Hand--2017 Collectors Heart. 
It was stitched on 32 count Vintage Country Mocha with DMC threads.
My 11th stitched piece for this year.
Started 2-4-2018
Finished 2-8-2017

 My 2018 stitched Valentine pieces.

 Stitch Finish 12--Plum Street Samplers--Noah's Welcome.  A freebie chart from Plum Street Samplers.  Stitched on 36 count mystery linen with DMC threads.
Started 2-11-2018
Finished 2-12-2018
I will be stitching series of ornaments.



Jardin Prive--Be You, Just You.  This is finish number 13.
Stitched on 30 count Sea Foam linen by Weeks Dye Works with DMC thread.
Started 2-13-2018
Finished 2-19-2018
I took a framing class from my LNS this week and I used this piece to frame.  I have framed many of my own pieces but decided to take this class as I feel you can always learn something and I DID!!
So glad I took the class!!

The Primitive Hare--Sister Stitcher--Another freebie chart.  I stitched this one all one color.
Stitched on 32 count linen I dyed with DMC 115.
Started 2-19-2018
Finished 2-20-2018
This is my 14th finish for 2018.  Hope to get this FFO'D this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping by:))

Joan--AKA madebymamajoan




4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Joan, your finishes are all super. The Primitive Hare complimentary chart looks great as a monochrome. I really like the rake you found at Hobby Lobby. Well done on your framed piece! Thank you for sharing and enjoy your weekend!

Marilyn said...

All cute finishes.
You've been busy! :)
Marilyn

القمر السعودى said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بابها

James Wyaat said...

I have read your blog article and it is really amazing for developing my skill in concern department you're truly an amazing writer really appreciated. Now get jacket back digitizing with sharpest result by using our service.