Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Doing a little catch up!!

Wow, where does time go!  I can't believe it has been so long since my last post.
I am going to do a bit of catch up on what I have stitched since July.

 Liberty Lane by Country Cottage Needleworks.
Stitched on 32 count linen I dyed with DMC threads.
Started 7-5-18
Finished 7-25-18

 I decided to make this into a drum. 

 I really like drum finishes. 

 A Needle of Silver by Hands on Designs.
This was a kit from The Silver Needle which included 32 count white
linen and DMC threads.
Started 7-26-18
Finished 7-27-18

 Strawberry Queen by Pineberry Lane.
This was a kit from the Quaint Ladies Club from Dyeing to Stitch.
Stitched with the supplies from the kit.
Started 8-11-18
Finished 8-13-18


Tis The Season by Blackbird Designs.
Stitched on 32 count linen I dyed with DMC threads.
Started 8-29-18
Finished 9-12-18


 Red Bird Sampler by Heart in Hand.
Stitched on 32 count natural linen with Victorian Motto
thread called Poison Apple.
Started 9-12-18
Finished 9-13-18

 Fabric I used on the back.

 Pumpkin Spice Farm by Hands on Designs.
Stitched on 32 count natural with DMC.
Started 9-14-18
Finished 9-21-18

 French Monogram Collection III by Twisted Oaks Designs.
Stitched on 32 count cream with DMC 4210.
This was a WIP not sure when it was started, restarted 9-21-18.
Finished 9-25-18

 Back of Biscornu.

 
 I am a Needlesmith - By the Bay Needlework.
Stitched on 32 count white with DMC threads.
This again was a WIP which I restarted on 9-25-18.
Finished 10-7-18

 Moon over Blackbird by Lizzie Kate.
Stitched on mystery 28 count fabric with DMC thread.
Started 10-7-18
Finished 10-8-18

 Now I am pretty much up to date on my stitching.
I think I have just one more project to post about as soon as I 
finish it.  

Now I am off to make some project bags.  
Check out my esty shop if you are in the market for
a project bag:)

Thank for stopping by and have a great week.
Joan

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love them all, especially the Red Bird Sampler. I have been thinking of doing that one as well as the cardinal one. The Twisted Oaks Design is amazing.

Arlene G said...

Joan, you are a fast stitcher!! I am moving on to Christmas stitching so I can get it done!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous assortment of finished finishes, Joan! Hard to pick a favorite, so I will say they are all favorites!

Shelly said...

Great finishes, Joan! I am now inspired to FFO my stack of finishes! I like drum finishes too, everyone else's though, not mine:))

Marilyn said...

WOW!
You've been busy!!
All great stitches & Finishes.
Marilyn

diamondc said...

Joan: Wow you have been very busy.
The drum is beautiful, you do such lovely work on finishing, the pillow is beautiful, with matching fabric on the back.
I am a lover of Blackbird Designs, this is one of my favorites, Pumpkin spice is a lovely design, all your work is beautiful.

Catherine