Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Coasters for Kelsey

Of course it has been awhile since I have posted. I have been stitching quite a bit lately, but most of the things are for exchanges, so I can't post those until they are received. I am in about five exchanges now. So far I am just loving stitching for them. Although you do not get much stitching done for yourself!

Three of my Friday night stitching croonies and myself did decide
to stitch some coasters for my newly married daughter Kelsey.
The coasters are from the March 2008 Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine.
Here is the end result of three of the stitched pieces. You can see the fourth piece on Jill's blog. I will post them again when they are finished totally.


I also finished my second ornament for the Bride's Tree Christmas ornament SAL.


Our Friday night group is also stitching-- My Favorite Things Stitching Basket by With My Needle. So far I have the fob totally finished, the waxer pocket is stitched and the Needlebook is about a third stitched. Here is what the fob looks like:


Some of us have even ordered the "Crock" basket for the design. I am quite excited to get this finished. We have had this on our "to do" list for about 5 years!!!

Until next time, Keep stitching.

4 comments:

Cathy B said...

Hey Joan -- Kelsey will love those coasters. Your February ornament for the Bride's Tree SAL looks great!

Kelsey Dunlevy said...

HEY MOM! I LOVE my coasters!!! I am so excited to be getting them. Thank you and thank the Bunnies for my lovely coaster!
Much Love,

Kelsey Ann

Melissa G said...

How come the rest of us didn't get coasters when we got married??? ;) It's okay, I'll make my own coasters....

I'm going to be sewing something...probably early in the morning...to stick it in with your squares to ship! :) I'm sooooo excited to sew something for "your birthday."

LindaM said...

I love those coasters! I will keep a lookout for that magazine. You do beautiful work.