Monday, February 25, 2008

I received my Fair and Square package

Today when I arrived home I had a package waiting for me.



It was from my daughter. She was my round five Fair and Square
partner. I was quite excited to receive them. They are just great.

She also sent some goodies:

She sent a really cute bag that she made, two charms, 3 packages of crystals, a pattern to make a bag, and two fat quarters of fabric, and two cross stitch patterns.

I have been busy this last weekend finishing some things, one was the squares that I sent off to Melissa today. I will post them once she receives them. I also finished the coasters for my daughter Kelsey, I need to take some pictures of them to post.

Keep Stitching.

3 comments:

Cathy B said...

What a great package from Melissa. I'm still laughing over the fact that you received each other's names!!

Carol said...

How COOL to get your daughter for a partner - she did a lovely job :-)

Kelsey Dunlevy said...

so cool... I think I may do the exchange once Dunk and I move back to MN.