Thursday, October 7, 2010

Exchanges

Look what arrived for me today. I received my Fall Exchange from Michele.
It was well worth the wait. She really spoiled me.
This is the box that all the goodies arrived in. I thought it was so cute.


Michele stitched me a Blackbird Designs stocking. It's from the book Tis Halloween, the design is called Deadly Nightshade. The ribbon on it is bats. They are so cute.
Here are all my goodies: a little gems scissors by Kelmscott with a beaded fob, some handmade marking pins, the DMC pink kit, candle pumpkins, a halloween hand towel, halloween ribbon, seven hand dyed threads, a stuffed pumpkin, Heart in Hand Wool Whimsy, some harvest M&M's and some pumpkin/harvest beads.

Thank You Michele.



I also received this little cutie on Sunday from Cathy. She was making up for an exchange that I didn't received from the Friends Through Threads blog. This is a Lizzie Kate design called Autumn ABC's. The fabric she used is just so cute, it is quilted with pumpkins. Which you can't see but they are there.
Thank you Cathy!!!!

As usual I have not been very good at blogging but I do check the blogs everyday. So keep stopping by.


1 comment:

Karen said...

what a great exchange from Michele! and what a cute pillow from Cathy. love that pumpkin fabric.