Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finishes....

Here is my Fall Squared by Lizzie Kate. I stitched it on 28 count overdyed gingham linen with DMC threads. As you can see I finished into a pillow. I was a little worried that the fabric is kind of busy, but it is fallish.
I saw this freebie design by La D Da on Faye's blog and knew it was one I would have to stitch. I was lucky enough to receive the design from a friend so I got right to stitching it. I stitched it on 36 count antique white with Needlepoint Silk color #356-- a gray green. Decided to make another pillow. To hold down the braid I added a button to each side and the middle. I really enjoyed stitching this design which was a quick stitch as I started on Friday and finished last night.

I hope everyone has a great week and Happy Stitching:)

8 comments:

Faye said...

Both pillows are so cute~~ I LOVE the La-D-Da in green!! Take care, Faye

Vicky L said...

Beautiful stitching! I love the LK Fall pillow

Blu said...

Cute finishes!

imnverted said...

Love the pillows, wonderful finishes

Lesleyanne said...

Two lovely finises.

Irene said...

They both look wonderful !

Deb said...

Both are wonderful finishes!!

Kathy said...

Both finishes are fantastic! Love the La D Da!