Monday, January 9, 2012

First post of the year....


...by my lovely daughter, Kelsey Ann. ;) I bugged Mama Joan for a couple days straight so she would make this awesome Kindle cover for me. I found the fabric at JoAnn's and it was 30% off. She followed this tutorial and added a pocket, per my request. My momma is AWESOME! Special thanks to A Blue Sky Kind of Life blog!

Now Mama Joan is slaving away at the sewing machine for her friend, Lori, making a few cute Zippy Strippy bags. Here's a picture of one of them. I love that my momma is so dang crafty!


6 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

So cool! I made one this week from the same tutorial :)

Tanya

Karissa said...

Umm....Go ahead and make one for me too Momma Joan!! I've got a kindle that is just WAITING to be nestled away in a cozy cover made especially by YOU!!
Stop FAVORING those offspring that are nearest to you...remember....they are NOT dearest to you!!!
xoxo
Karissa Lynn

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous kindle cover and zippy bag.

Mouse said...

oooo well done on the sewing projects ... love it with a pocket on it too :) love mouse xxxx

CathyR said...

Love the Kindle cover and the Zippy Bag is so adorable! I can picture all kinds of stitchy tools inside.

Katrina said...

Pretty, pretty!!! Love your kindle cover.