Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shop Model Happy Dance

I just finished this Stacy Nash Sampler called Grace Bridges.  It is a model I stitched for The Country Sampler Shop in Spring Green, WI.

I will have to say I enjoyed this stitch.  I was fun doing a spot type sampler.  This sampler took me exactly  a month to stitch.  I started it on March 21 and finished today--April 21.

Now I am going to do a bit of stitching for me.  Between this sampler and my Stitchville/Thea Dueck retreat stitching I have been doing some type of commitment stitching for the last two months.


 Here is a picture of the whole sampler.  It is about 15 X 19 inches.
I took a couple more pictures of the sampler so you could see some of the motifs up close. 









Just a little stitching update.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Weather here is
kind of crappy but it makes for good stitching:)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a really cute sampler! You did a great job!

Barbi said...

This is a great project. Congrats on the finish!

Faye said...

I love the house in that Stacey Nash piece....It looks a little different..... Good for you with all the committment stitching....Now go to YOUR stash and stitch up something pretty for yourself!!

Have a nice Sunday, Faye

Chris said...

Beautiful finish! Just think how many people will see this as it hangs in the shop!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Great job on stitching a really fun sampler - I love all the funky peacocks!

Mouse said...

oooo well done on getting it finished .. now it is a bit of stitching for you time :) love mouse xxxx

Deb said...

That is a great sampler Joan. I love the man in the wagon a lot - and the peacocks. I'll bet it was a lot of fun to stitch!

Lois said...

What a lovely sampler and what a great job you did with it!