Monday, November 4, 2013

Mrs Waddelow's Huswif


Another Finish!!!  I finished stitching this piece a couple of months ago and put it together yesterday.
May I present Mrs. Waddelow's Huswife.

 Here she is all folded up.

 A view of the outside stitched piece.

And an inside view of the pockets.
This pattern is With My Needle by Ellen Chester.
Mrs. Waddelow's Huswif.
Stitched on 32 count platinum with Gloriana silk--Elizabethan Green.
Started 8-17-2013
Finished 8-19-2013

 Here is my progress on Christmas Garden.  It is coming right along.

Also did some sewing this weekend but forgot to get pictures of it.  Maybe later.

Have a great week.  Happy Monday:)
Joan


5 comments:

Colleen said...

I found your blog from Edgar's (Blacksheep's Bit of the Web) listing of favorites and I've enjoyed browsing through a few of your posts.

I love this Huswife finish and Christmas Garden looks gorgeous :)

marly said...

Congratulations on the Huswif! Beautifully stitched and finished.

diamondc said...

Joan: Love the Christmas Garden so pretty, your Mrs. Waddelow's Huswif is lovely, love the green fabrics.
Catherine

Lois said...

What a lovely finish and your Christmas Garden is coming along nicely!

Marilyn said...

Love the Huswife. Great job.
Great progress on Christmas Garden also.
Marilyn