Sunday, August 17, 2008



I received my Summer Quaker exchange from Brigitte. She stitched me a wonderful needle pocket in my favorite color - blue. It is exquisitely stitched and finished. And when I opened it up there were some really cute marking butterfly pins and two skeins of Vicki Clayton silks. Plus she sent me a pattern from my wishlist, Maidens of the Sea by With my Needle. Also included were some note cards, writing paper, a small kit and a pen. It was a great exchange. Thank you Brigitte.

I also received my Redwork exchange in the same week. Paula stitched a fob and also sent some fabric for finishing, and two skeins of hand dyed threads from Sparklies. I can't wait to use them. Thank you Paula.

I also wanted to mention that I received these two patterns from Hazel who stitch my Summer House exchange which I posted earlier. She has ordered these patterns from off my wish list and they didn't arrived in time for her to send them in the exchange. So she was gracious enough to send them separately. Thank you Hazel.

I apologize for posting these exchanges so late, but between having my daughter, son-in-law and grandson here, plus getting ready for the stitching Olympic retreat I just haven't had alot of blogging time.

Stay tuned for the final Olympic update to be posted soon.

HAPPY STITCHING.


2 comments:

Cathy B said...

Getting caught up on your blogging duties today I see. Great exchanges!

Can't wait to see your retreat update. I had a fun time on Friday night!

Sharon said...

Beautiful exchanges received!