Thursday, August 28, 2014

Surprise Scissors:)

Yesterday I received a surprise in the mail.  My hubby ordered these new 
Gingher Designer scissors--Eve, for me. 
He is such a good hubby.  He knows my obsession:)

 Gingher 4" Designer Scissors--"Eve"

 I have been doing some sewing this last weekend and made a couple more pouches.
I did some tweeking and I am finally happy with how to construct these babies.
The blue and white pouch was posted a week or so ago and was my prototype.

 This pouch was just another take on the design.

I have been wanting to try my hand at this type of pouch and I do like the 
way it turned out.  I really enjoy making these stitching pouches.
You just can't have too many pouches--can you??

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Michele said...

love the new scissors! What a sweet DH ... and your bags are lovely!

Marilyn said...

What a great Hubs! :)
Cute bags also.
Marilyn

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Ahh so sweet of your hubby to purchase scissors for you. Your finishes look lovely

Melody said...

I love your pouches! The fabrics are so pretty! I agree you can't have too many of these. I got the new scissors as well!

Teresa S. said...

The pouches turned out great! My attempt was a failure. Did you use a pattern or online tutuorial?

Jeanne said...

I just got my new 'Eve' scissors last week. I have been collecting the embroidery series for years but have to admit I don't like the Eve ones very much but must have them anyway! I have made lots of different types of project bags too, I have quite a stack but they get addictive just like stitching! You did a great job on yours!