Monday, January 22, 2018

A couple more finishes!!

Here is my second finish FFO'd.  This piece is already at it's new home. 
I have finished the whole series for my DIL.

 Lizzie Kate Flip-it Stamp series.

 My third Finish for 2018.  This is Primitive Acorns - Proverbs 17:9.
A cute little Valentine piece.  
Stitched on 32 count Lavender Mist with DMC threads.
Started 1-17-2018
Finished 1-19-2018

My Fourth finish for 2018.  Stitchy Fish Designs - Elf Drop ornie.
Stitched on 32 count Natural Opalescence with DMC threads.  
Started and Finished 1-21-2018
Hopefully I will get this FFO'd soon.

I am stitching these ornies for my Grands.  Decided to stitch these on Sundays.  Since I have 7
to stitch, I thought I would get a jump on them.  I would like to try to stitch Christmas--ornies or other Christmas things on Sundays.  We will see how that goes!!

Well there is an update for today.  
Hope everyone is staying warm and safe today.
It has been snowing most of the day here and travel is not good.
Great day to stay in and stitch or sew, as I did most of the afternoon.

Happy Stitching,
Joan--AKA madebymamajoan:)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute finishes!
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

Super finished finishes! The elf ornament is a cutie. Stay warm!

Carol said...

Very cute, Joan! I have always meant to stitch that cute February one :)

Seven grandchildren--you are truly blessed. I'm still waiting (and not very patiently at this point--I'm 63 after all!!)

diamondc said...

Hi Joan: You are one busy stitcher, your family members are lucky to have you stitch gifts for them.

Blessings
Catherine