Friday, January 19, 2018

I LOVE these baskets!!!!

Earlier this week I receive this basket.  It was a happy mail day:)
I ordered this basket from 1803ohiofarmbaskets.etsy.com.  


 This is the bigger basket.  I had ordered the mini basket about a month or so ago.
When I saw that Ann had made this larger version I ordered it right away!!

Here they both are.  The mom and the baby.  I just love them.  
Go check out the 1803ohiofarmbaskets etsy shop--I am sure that you NEED one too:))

Thanks for stopping in today.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and lots of stitching!!

Joan-AKA madebymamajoan.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful Baskets!
Marilyn

denise said...

I ordered the mini a couple of months ago. Looks like I'm gonna have to order the other one! Love Ann's baskets!

Robin in Virginia said...

I bought the smaller one as a gift. Off to see about the larger one! Enjoy your weekend!