Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Finish number five!

Just a quick update for this week.
Here is my latest finish.

The Scarlett House - Be my Friend - A Silver Needle Club kit.
I borrowed this pattern from one of my stitching buds.
Stitched on 32 count Amber with Weeks Dye Works threads.
Started 1-22-2018
Finished 1-26-2018
Hope to post this as an FFO soon!!

I have been very busy sewing project bags this weekend.  
Thank you to all those who have purchased from my Esty Shop--Madebymamajoan.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week:)

Joan - AKA madebymamajoan

  

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Joan: Nice design.

Blessings
Catherine

Marilyn said...

This is so cute.
Can't wait to see how you finish it.
Marilyn

Robin in Virginia said...

What a darling finish! I really like the verse of this one.