Thursday, October 17, 2013

Holy Moses--Part Two!!!

Just an update on Holy Moses. Went to Joann's last week and ordered this frame.
I decided to save $30 and do the framing myself.  I thought it might be quite a feat
to accomplish but it was not so bad and I just love it.   

 So here it is.  Holy Moses all done:)
This just may have to be entered in the State Fair next year!!!



Here is an update on my WIP.  So far I have stayed on task. I am really enjoying 
this stitch.  Should be done in no time if all goes as planned.
Sorry for all the wrinkles.

Have a great rest of the week.  
Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so awesome. I love it! Your framing looks great and the money you saved would be better used for more cross stitching supplies =)

Marilyn said...

Moses looks great, you did a good job framing it.
Your WIP is really coming along nicely.
Marilyn

Melody said...

What an accomplishment! Yes, you should enter it in the Fair.

diamondc said...

Congratulations on your finish love the frame, I do loads of my own framing.
I look for vintage frames, and use the coupon from Joanns for frames.
Thank-you for sharing this lovely finish.
Catherine

Mouse said...

ooooo think I will have to come for some lessons your framing is perfect and well done for keeping on schedule and wrinkles are a good sign you are working on a piece ... love mouse xxxxx