Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Patches of Life

Doing another happy dance.  Finished a WIP called Patches of life today.
Waiting for the frame now.  Should be here today or Thursday.  
I will have another update when it's framed.

 Patches of Life Sampler by L'Atelier Perdu.
Stitched on 40 count lambswool with DMC.
Finished 10-22-2013

On Sunday my daughter and daughter-in-law took me to the LNS and treated me 
to some new Stash.  They wanted to do something nice for me for watching 
the grandkids.  It's nice to be appreciated:) 

Hope everyone is having a great week.


6 comments:

Nataly K said...

Love the patches of Life finish! This is in my to stitch pile waiting for some attention.

Diana said...

Great stash!

Deborah said...

Beautiful finish! Wonderful stash.

Lois said...

What a lovely finish! Nice new stash too!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Patches of life is really beautiful! Can't wait to see it framed :) and I love the stash too.

JillMN said...

Beautiful! I have been working on mine too.