Friday, October 25, 2013

Patches of Life Framed and a fob....

Here it is framed--Patches of Life.

 Finished up my framing today.  I ordered this frame from Joann's with a 60% plus $10 off coupon.
Gotta love those coupons!!!!
Again I am very happy with the results.

 Then last June our oldest daughter was in Utah and stopped at Shepherd's Bush and picked up the 2013 scissors fob so I decided I needed to get it stitched since I had the Gingher designer scissor--Emily which goes with this fob.
View of the front.


Here is what the back looks like.  I also added he name of the scissors to the back of the fob.
Shepherd's Bush 2013 fob kit.
Stitched on 30 count rose linen with overdyed threads.
Started and Finished 10-23-2013.

That's it for now. 
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo looks fab framed up and gorgeous scissors and I love how you have personalized the fob for the scissors :) love mouse xxxxx

CalamityJr said...

Great frame choice - it shows your lovely stitching beautifully. It was sweet of your daughter to get the fob for your scissors. Now you'll have an extra thought of her every time you use them!

diamondc said...

Love the scissor fob the frame is beautiful and perfect for your samlper.
Happy Halloween
Catherine